Serendipity Week is the best way to discover new people, places and experiences right across London.
Join us in September 2018.
We found that people would get out and try new things in London if it was easier to find things to go to and people to go with. Serendipity Week is specially designed for introverts and extraverts alike to solve both challenges for you in one go. We'll send you to carefully selected experiences with other open minded and curious souls, just like you.
For one week in September 2018 you just need to tell us which morning(s), afternoon(s) or evening(s) you want to join an experience and we'll take care of the rest. You may end up at a soulful piano session in Soho, a graffiti course in Hackney or a whiskey tasting in Battersea. It's not just about the experience though. Over the course of the week, we'll help you to open your eyes to see and appreciate more of what this amazing city has to offer.
Early-bird tickets will be just £12 per experience. Everyone is welcome!
Scroll down to request your free samples from our infamous Little Deck of Nudges.
little deck of nudges - free sAMPLE CARDS!
The Little Deck of Nudges...
...is a beautifully and thoughtfully designed deck of behavioural nudge cards created to help us to break routines and see the world from a fresh perspective. Each card suggests a unique 'nudge' that will help you safely toward the edge of your comfort zone or simply to see the things you pass by every day without noticing. As well as the suggestion and instruction, on the back of every card is a research-based explanation for why we chose that activity and what it can do for you.
Use this form to send us your name and postal address and we will send you a random selection of 3 nudge cards to try and share with your friends. We'll send them for free, anywhere in the world.
We'd also love to hear how you used them and what they did for you. So far we have helped people just like you to awaken their inner composer, navigator, artist, discoverer and joker.
The Little Deck of Nudges are best when shared so tell your friends to request their cards and try them out together.
Numbers are limited so we're offering the free cards on a first-come, first-served basis.
As we finalise the concept, we are building the team that will help to make our beta-launch in Autumn 2018 a great success.
Here are the ways in which you can get involved and a form for you to let us know:
- Join our Advisory Board - you have experience in the areas of large scale festival design or production, cultural diversity, finance and operations.
- Special skills - you are a whizz project manager, sponsorship negotiator, graphic designer or have other skills that would help to make SWL18 even better.
- Sponsor all or part of SWL18 - you wish to be title sponsor Serendipity Week 2018, or you want to 'own' an individual component or experience.
- Contribute Content - you have content of some kind (from a walking tour to a jazz trio to an exhibition) that would be a great addition to the programme.
- Host an Experience - you have a space (from a grand theatre to a meeting room to a canal boat) that would be an interesting space to host and experience.
- Volunteer - you want to lend a hand before, during or after the week itself to help make things run more smoothly.
- Participate in Experiments - see explanation below.